Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mark!

Happy Birthday to my very good-looking husband!  

He works so hard, and has helped me so much during these last few months.  He cleans, does laundry, dishes, and proofreads master's papers!  Sorry ladies.....he's taken!  I am so grateful for him and the positive and supportive role he has in my life.  He has tonz of drive and is always doing something, whether it be for us or a member of his family.  The time he spends for Grandpa McKell, his parents, brothers and sisters, and any friend in need is amazing.  Plus the guy is an excellent clinician, and cares much for his patients.  I don't know anyone else that follows up as well as he does.  I love you!  

8 comments:

blm_mckell said...

Tell him happy birthday for us. Also thank you for helping us.You guys are great.

Nat Lud said...

Happy birthday, birthday twin! Hope it was a great one!

Marilyn said...

I agree. He is one in a million! It is unbelievable all that he does for his Grandpa McKell. I hope he had a nice birthday.

chelsea mckell said...

This is Brian, Happy Flippin' Birthday. You seem to keep getting older every day. Nice job living one more year.

Tanner and Kristin said...

Happy birthday, Mark! Are you 32 now? You're really getting up there! Hope you had a fabulous birthday!

Amie said...

Happy Birthday Mark! Glad I get to check in on you guys this way! :)

BBS said...

I totally agree with all these comments. Mark you are just a great guy!

Ashley said...

I loved the comments, I have never known of anyone who does so much for other people as Mark. He would do anything for anyone in the family and I have always really appreciated him and looked up to him. Thanks for posting. This is also a great picture of him.