Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friday Night Lights

We went to Salem Hills Homecoming Game tonight! The Skyhawks WON, 29-22 against Payson.......and we had some nostalgic moments. We watched the game from Mark's "toy truck" - the '77 F100 with a huge lift, tires, and gigantic engine....just what he wanted in high school. Just in case you're wondering.....no we didn't go park and make out afterwards ; ) we went to Sizzler with Mark's parents & Grandpa - I think we are getting old!

The Friday Night Lights Pic
Go Skyhawks!
I love that show!

Us - proof we were there!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

http://jbrudyfamily.blogspot.com/2009/10/spotlight.html This is the post I did about where the "siggy" came from and yes hope to have it on all my posts. I was just playing around with the size when you commented. hehe

Ashley said...

That looks like a fun game to go to, especially in the fun truck. I also love the pictures of you going home, you have such a nice family and I really love your hair that color and the Utes toenails. That is fun.