Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deer Hunt in Angle

You can always find my family in Angle during the deer hunt! There used to be more of us - but with the draw and just all of us growing up - it has become less and less. We were excited to see everyone there this year!!! All in all, it was a good time!

My fam, with Jayli, Jodi, and John & Shalene & Addi.


The babies: Addi & Khloe (with the pink bow)

The kiddos! In the top Left corner: Kale, Kalese, Tucker, & Cam. Cam would get in football stance and run across the room when you said "hike" and then throw the football! Loved it!

The kids with Grandpa & Grandma! Kale @ the top R, and Kalese & Kesler with me.

The Great Hunters! Jayli & John, then Mark; Uncle Kerry, Brett, Brook, & Brandon; then Kaden, Kes, John & Brook in bottom L.

Deer Hunt 2009

To family: if I spelled your child's name wrong - I apologize in advance! Love ya!

4 comments:

Brandie said...

Nice Bloody hands everyone! Oh and Brook is spelled with no E. Just sayin'

Jami & Mark said...

Yeah - a little graphic, sorry! Oh and Brook's name is fixed, thanks for the tip!

chelsea mckell said...

OMGSH that Addi baby is darling.

Ashley said...

That is such a fun tradition that your family has. I still remember when Mark first told me about you he said that you were a deer hunter and he thought that was awesome.