Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Fam, a new do, and some "spiritual" toes!

Since I had some time off - I went to Cedar to spend a little bit of it with The Fam. Fortunately - I got to see everyone while I was there! Addi was entertaining - along with her parents = ), Jodi did my hair & toe nails (she has mad skills!), and Jayli is learning what it's like to be a college freshman, work, and a collegiate athlete all at the same time! She played left field in a double header the Fri. after I left - and did excellent (darn paperwork - had to go home)!

Addi & Me
When she gets excited, like when she sees her Daddy - she pulls this face & quivers! So cute!
Jayli and I look enough alike that we confused Addi! She kept looking back & forth at us when we talked, & couldn't figure out why "her Aunt Jay" didn't talk the same. Super funny to watch!

The Fam (clockwise from left):
Jodi, Jayli, Mom, John & Addi, and Dad (after "The Bish" night)

The toes with loads of team spirit!
GO UTES!
btw - Jodi free-handed these toes, I just showed her the emblem on the internet.....and just in case you can't tell, those are footballs on my 3rd toe. Luv it!



1 comment:

chelsea mckell said...

oh, you're in big trouble. You forgot to mention the BEST part of your trip to Iron County... ah HEM...