Monday, May 25, 2009

Graduation Festivus!



  We did it!
Well....JAyLi did it, I am almost there!  Jayli graduated from CVHS on May 22nd, 2009!  She earned tonz of awards, including Female Student Athlete, Merit Scholar, a Scholarship from SUU, and a few others I cannot remember.  
We are sooo proud of her! 
 

I had what I call "Pseudo-Graduation".   The marvelous PA-S's of the UPAP program are all part of the School of Medicine, therefore, we attended the school of medicine graduation on May 23rd.   It is the formal graduation with hooding, mortar boards, and tassels.  However, I don't actually graduate until August 7th, 2009.....2 months to go! I had excellent family support, and all the PA-S friends were there for the fun!  Enjoy the pics, more to come when I get others from my PA-S peeps.



HaPpY gRaDuAtIoN!

Go UtEs!

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Congrats woman! So do you still have to do like an internship or clinical hours or anything or are you just automaticall a PA? That is so neato that you are done with school in 2 months! Make a trip down to Vegas to celebrate :-)

Ashley said...

Hey..I really wish that we could have been there, hopefully in August we will all be well and ready to go. Thanks for all of your help with Alli and Tanner, I wish that I could be at the condo everyday with you and Mark. It is nice to see you guys. Thanks again and congrats again.

BBS said...

You are just amazing! Congrats!!

Tanner and Kristin said...

I saw Barbara on Good Things Utah yesterday. It was so fun to see someone I recognized on TV!! Yeah for Ferron!