Friday, May 29, 2009

A decade......

The McKells
Established May 29, 1999

So this post has been pending for......about a month.  The limiting factor was that we were married long enough ago that I had to scan the pics into the computer.  Still, 10 yrs warrants a blog post, even if it is late.  

We have been married for 10 whole years! I can't believe how life has changed since then.....we were married in the 90s!   I blacked out in at the St. George Temple in the rose garden, and would have hit the pavement, but Mark had his arms around me.  That's what happens when it's 98 degrees outside & I didn't eat much for breakfast.    I was just 19 yrs old, by 2 wks.....crazy!  

 Over the past 10 yrs, we have lived in 5 cities, 3 states, and 6 different residences.  I am so fortunate to have all the opportunities, adventures, and time together with Mark.  I would not be where I am now without the route we have taken together!  Love you babe!

So I know Mark & I look a little different, but I think the best way to demonstrate how many years have passed is in the pics of our families & friends at the wedding.  Look at my little sisters, they were just little girls then!    Things to note in the pics below: Devin is incubating in Melissa's belly, Brian's wearing white socks, Mike is on his mission, and Clint looks like he's lifting 500 lbs! This is like flashback & wedding celebration....Enjoy!



4 comments:

BBS said...

This is just so fun and a precious post. You are amazing! Congratulations on 10 years! You just get better and better and smarter and smarter.

Ashley said...

Wow....I am hoping that I look better now than I did back then.

Jossie said...

I can't believe it's been 10 years and I can't believe you were only 19 when you got married :-) Ok I can since I was there but it's still weird to think about. Congrats!

chelsea mckell said...

Wow... life in the fam b.c. (before chelsea)
Brian doesn't actually look too different now (except he cares enough not to wear white socks with a suit).
And Ash - yes, you definitely look way better now :) But you were SO tan, wow!

Jami - thank you again for sharing your husband with Brian and I for moving help on the big day