Friday, September 5, 2008

The UTES! Killin' it at the big house!



One more thing.......
Just in case you weren't paying attention or you just don't follow football...........the University of Utah Football team beat Michigan at the big house in Ann Arbor!!!!!  I thought for a second that it was too good to be true......but once you get that offense on a roll, they can overcome some amazing odds (with the help of some crazy defense too).  I was a little worried in the second 1/2, but the 25-10 lead the Utes had at 1/2 time proved to be enough to overcome the comeback attempt from Michigan.  This was incredible!!  As a result, the Utes are now in the top 25 rankings and I am sure people are starting to remember who they are again!  I know I live in Utah county, and most of my in-laws are BYU fans, but that just makes this victory all the better!  Since I lived in the south, and felt the excitement with the BSU fans in Idaho, my friends have hooked me on college football & I get soooo excited every fall when it comes around!  This is the year......they are going to beat BYU at home!  GO UTES!

5 comments:

chelsea mckell said...

Jami, I had no idea.....

Jami & Mark said...

That I was a Ute fan? Yeah.....don't tell Uncle Allen! I have the utmost respect for the Y, but no affiliation with it. =0)

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Oh dear! Another football fan in the family. You'll have to hit your cousin up for tickets...make a babysitting trade!

Brandie said...

Jami I found your blog and I was sooo excited to see the picture you downloaded was one that I took while we were in Michigan and Jeff posted on the website. How funny!!!

Jami & Mark said...

That's hilarious! I didn't know that you took that pic! It was all over the U's site! ha!