Thursday, September 4, 2008

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Copley!

My lil sister is MARRIED!  Jodi became Mrs. Jaryd Copley on August 15th, 2008, sealed forever in the Salt Lake Temple.  The bride, the flowers, the decor, and even the groom turned out beautiful.............but not without much stress and drama!  The store she ordered her dress from was closed & it had to be shipped to our house (which means my mom had to find someone to steam it quick before her bridal photos that were like 2 wks before the wedding); The tuxes were not ordered by the rental place, so they were over-nighted early AM to my cousin's house in West Jordan, and she brought them to the temple.  Then the lady that was supposed to decorate (who is kind of looney already) hurt her hand and was crazy on darvocet on Saturday.  It took her 3 trips to her warehouse in order to get the right back drop!  All this while our neighbor is ironing sashes & table cloths, and I am tying bows around chair covers (and I am not artistic, crafty, or decorative - I don't know if that side of my brain works!).  It all turned out fabulous in the end............Jodi has incredible decorating skills, and had orchestrated a gorgeous reception!  Even the 6 crazy groomsmen couldn't spoil it-but they tried to be embarrassing with the "Kama Sutra/277 Sex positions" book anyway!  Fortunately for my mom's sanity, it's over =0).  Plus, Jayli & I pulled off the twins look-amazing when you dress us alike. = P

The Bride & Groom
My Parents - the kiddos - Jaryd's Mom & G'ma
The Girls: me, my sisters, & sis-in-law Shalene
Mom & Dad (the Bish)

Jodi, Jayli, Me
Me, John, & Jayli
Think they're done with this yet?
The twinners!  Which one is which?
Yes, we are intelligent!  


1 comment:

Bryce and Candice Blood Family said...

Hhheeellllooo! We didn't know you had a blog. Jodi is so beautiful and you two goofy sisters are beautiful too. I am glad we can keep up with you better in the blogging world. Thanks for the soy advice, so far Brant is drinking it mixed with formula and it isn't making him sick. You will soon be linked to us and we will be lurking you often...