Monday, March 15, 2010

What happens in Vegas......

We went to Vegas to watch Jayli play some rockin' SUU Softball!! Well, she was actually the first person on the team to get on base against the California Bears (ranked like 3rd in the nation!) It's pretty much an addiction.....us watching Jay play softball!!
Addi entertained everyone with her dance skills at the ballpark!! Then Mom, Jodi, & I were people watching at the hotel lounge on Saturday night......oh my!! I haven't laughed that hard for a long time!! Everyone was at least 10-20 yrs older than us, NO ONE had their real hair, and lets just say the dance moves and the groovin' style demonstrated how much EtOH they drank that night!! Jodi was asked out by a guy who looked like Keanu Reeves in "Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure", I was asked to learn to play a new type of poker, and we were ALL offered several drinks!! All in all - the band was fab, and the laughs were loud!! We even got a little dancing in.......just had to dodge the creepy staring guy : /

Loved spending time with The Fam!! To top it off, we had a fried oreo sunday at Serendipity.....mmmmmmhhhhhh yeahhh!

Addi, Shalene, Jayli, Mom, Me
Sistahs! Jo & Me
Addi - Jay - Me - Shalene
Addi LOVES Aunt Jay
.....but by the end of the trip, she loved me too!
....and she like the animals!
Addi & her Mama

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hey! I was blog stalking John and I found this! I figured it was only polite to out myself and tell you I will probably be a faithful reader now because I love to read about other people's lives :). You look great, by the way.

That's all.

Monica

chelsea mckell said...

You went to Vegas and didn't stop by to see us?! RUDE!
:)
Sounds like a way fun night! I like people watching when it's pretty guaranteed there will be freaks out.