Saturday, August 1, 2009

The New Kids on the Block

I have been spending some time with the newest niece and nephew lately, reminding them who their Favorite Aunt is........ Addi is my lil bro's adorable little girl, and Tanner is Ashley's (Mark's sister) lil guy, he is the newest addition to the family. I just wanted to show them off! Addi is almost 7 months old now, and Tanner is just a few days shy of 3 months. I start teaching them that I am favorite aunt while they're very young..... Enjoy their cute lil smiles!

Addilyn Shay Zingelman

Tanner Steven Christiansen

Note: some of these pics are a kind of stolen off their parent's blog......just thought I would credit the original authors. The not so good quality ones are from my phone =0).

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Those are such cute kids, they must have really cute parents...he he.