Sunday, August 9, 2009

Graduation.....for REAL!

Graduation + Utah Football = Happiness

We made it!

It's a bittersweet feeling......I'm so happy to be done, but I will miss seeing all my friends! We have been through a lot together, and they all did an excellent job conveying our experiences at graduation. The awards were well deserved, and there were many people who prepared a little speech after they received their diploma (I forgot they even expected us to say anything!). Thanks for all the neverending support, encouragement, and endurance from my family and friends! I really appreciate those who came to the graduation, and I am most impressed that Grandpa McKell was able to set foot in the Univ. of Utah FB stadium. Graduation was held in the conference/press room on the 6th floor of the Eccles Colosseu...loved it! I especially want to thank and express my love for my long-suffering husband Mark......he has gone to bed without me for countless number of nights, sat next to me on the couch & made me productive when I thought it was impossible to focus, answered my text eye consults during his busy day, cleaned, cooked, washed, repaired, maintained EVERYTHING, all while seeing his own patients 5 days a week, working on his own business/office, and maintaining the farm! Incredible!
What's next? I will take my boards in about a month, and start more actively pursuing a job a little closer to where we live.....I'm done commuting!
Once again, thanks everyone for being there when I most needed them!

Family
(see other grad post for additional members)
Friends!
Couldn't have made it w/o 'em!


P.S. More pics to come when I get a hold of my mother-in-law's camera and get those up here! Stay tuned.....

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

A big "congratulations" to you for your achievement. Dad was very impressed with the ceremony but even more impressed with your accomplishments. We are all proud of you.

BBS said...

Way to go! You are simply amazing and sooooo sweet!
Congratulations--thanks for the photos for us to share in your day.

chelsea mckell said...

CONGRATS! Wish we could've come to the ceremony....especially to witness Grandpa on the U territory :) Awesome pics of you - you're the hottest P.A. around!

Tanner and Kristin said...

Congratulations!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats, that was great. I felt bad I didn't get any pictures of you, I got a few of Mark and Grandpa overlooking the U if you want them. A few of them had Alli in them. That is amazing all that you have accomplished.