Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pour some Sugar on me!

Hello New Orleans!  So the Utes made it to a Big BCS Bowl, and it tastes so sweet!  I am super excited about the Sugar Bowl on January 2nd!  I love it when the Mt. West Conf upsets the BCS scene......sorry, Alabama.  I am sad that college football season is coming to an end.  =0(  Maybe I will actually get my master's project done.  Well, I posted some pics that are a lil old......I was actually the "Holy War" for Halloween (cheesy, but I needed a quick costume for the church trunk-o-treat).  Plus, thanks to my generous and thoughtful cousins Brandie & Jeff, I was able to cheer for the Utes at their last game of the season vs BYU.  Those pics were taken with my camera phone so they are a little rough.  

The Holy War

GO UTES!

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Isn't it exciting! Jer is trying to get me to go with him to Louisiana.

Marilyn said...

Paul and I can relate to your half-BYU and half-U of U costume. We both got our B.A.'s at the "Y". We both received our Masters degrees at the "U". Whic team do we cheer for? Paul mostly cheers for the "U". I don't care who wins anything in any sports contest!
Thanks for everything you do for Dad. He is always talking about how much he appreciates what both of you do for him.
Marilyn