Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Virgin Blogger

Well, here it goes...... I don't have cute pictures of kids or pets, but I figured why not?  Maybe by the time I have kids I will be really good at blogging.  Plus, I am more likely to write in a blog than I am a journal, which I am not that proud of but its the truth.  I will probably ramble a lot-those of you who receive any of my voicemail messages can testify of this. =0)  When I'm not zoning out in class and/or watching ridiculous reality TV shows, I learn a lot of helpful things each day!  I am very blessed because of this, even though its hard to remember this at 5:00 pm after being in class for 8 hrs!  I think there will come a time when I will miss each part of my life, for one reason or another.....and maybe I can look back at what I wrote and remember details (whether they are good or bad).  

2 comments:

Jossie said...

Yea that you have a blog! Neato! Now you just need to figure out how to get rid of the 'word verification' thing on your comment box. You know, when someone is typing a comment and they have to type in like 7 random letters in order to do it? I can help :-) Miss you!

chelsea mckell said...

YAY for blogging! So glad to add you to my blogroll!