Monday, July 21, 2008

Aaaaah, the Memories!

This is a fairly easy post to participate in, and I think it is fun to think of the good times we have all had together....with friends and with family.  Just complete the following simple rules... no pressure!

1.  As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you knew me little or a lot, anything you remember!

2.  Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.  It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

3. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey!!! I am so glad that you started a blog, I am going to think of a good memory to write before I start typing. It might be a day or so. I will love reading your blog, that will be so fun!!! Also, you always take such cute pictures that I might sneak a few for my blog. I love blogging, I feel like I know what people are actually up to.

Jossie said...

Hum, there are SO many! Cruising main street in Cedar in my grandpa's yellow flat bed truck, getting Zuka Juices and listening to tunes. Oh, and those second period soda and donut breaks. Could we have even survived high school without those? I also remember something about a Spice Girls song and someone we both dated :-) Sports trips, green bras in the jacuzzi (I even have a picture of that), proms, and graduation night in Brian Head. Wow, I could go on and on! Love ya girlie! P.S. So are you coming to the class reunion or what? You better!